Custom Cafe Racer Conversion
SEL-MOTION Motorsports project ….
- Chassis: 2001 Bonneville
- Engine: 790cc with Keihin CR-II carbs, billet manifolds and air box elimination kit
- Exhaust: Staintune reverse cone mufflers on custom header pipes
- Chain & sprockets: RK X-ring chain with Gold Aluminum 43T rear sprocket & Ejot 16 tooth front sprocket. Jenks chain guard
- Suspension: Bitubo Piggyback shocks with Hagon fork springs. BellaCorse Steering damper.
- Brakes: EBC front floating rotor & EBC solid rear rotor. EBC HH pads with stainless steel braided hoses
- Tank: Tripat fiberglass Bol-d-Or style fuel tank.
- Wheels & Tires: Stock 19″ & 17″ wheels with Dunlop GT501 tires
- Lighting: Stock headlight on polished aluminum brackets. Café Racer quarter fairing.
- Handlebars: Norman Hyde Ace Bars
- Mirrors: BellaCorse Bar-End mirrors.
- Seat: Tripat custom fiberglass seat/cowl with snap-removable seat cover and integral tail light.