SEL-MOTION Motorsports is pleased to present: Project Have Blue.
SEL-MOTION offers complete turn-key conversion motorcycles. This motorcycle is shown for the example purpose of what can be built. The motorcycle as-shown is not for sale but can be reproduced to the customer's specification.
- Platform: 2004 Triumph Bonneville
- Engine: 790 – 360°. Norman Hyde oil lines.
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Carburetion: Keihin FCR39 racing carbs. Stock manifolds. BellaCorse air box elimination kit.
- Exhaust System: Staintune Reverse Cone mufflers on custom head pipes
- Front Suspension: Ricor fork valve with Hagon springs
- Front Wheel/Tyre: Stock wheel with Dunlop GT-501 100/90-19
- Front Brake: EBC floating rotor with Pretech 6-piston caliper with EBC HH pads
- Rear Suspension: Paioli 360mm adjustable
- Rear Wheel/Tyre: Stock wheel with Dunlop GT-501 150/70-17
- Rear Brake: EBC solid rotor with EBC HH pads
- Handlebars: BellaCorse Western bars
- Grips: Gran Tourismo
- Control Cables: Custom stainless steel braided
- Ignition Switch: LSL relocation kit
- Steering Dampener: BellaCorse
- Foot Controls: Stock
- Instrumentation: Stock
- Headlight: Lucas reproduction convex lamp with polished brackets
- Tail Light: Reproduction 1966 Lucas
- Turnsignals: Chrome LED mini eyelid
- Mirrors: BellaCorse chrome oval mirrors
- Front Fender: Custom polished alloy
- Rear Fender: Custom polished alloy with reproduction 1966 grab rail
- Fairing: None
- Fuel Tank: Stock with Monza cap. Custom paint by Ray Bishop
- Seat: BellaCorse black top 70’s seat