( * ) NOTE: Not all lengths are available depending on style and application. Call first for consultation. We specialize in custom configurations.
Featured in Group Product Photo (left to right)
- Custom Shock: Unshrouded SS Body with Black Slimline Spring
- Road Shock: Unshrouded Black Body with Chrome Standard Spring
- Custom Shock: Fully Shrouded SS Body with Polished Shroud (Slimline)
- Road Shock: Fully Shrouded Black Body with Black & SS Shroud (Slimline)
- 2002+ Bonneville America/Speedmaster stock length: 320mm. Minimum length = 290mm
- 2001-2008 Standard Bonneville (wire spoke wheels) stock length: 340mm. Minimum length = 310mm
- 2002+ T100 Bonneville stock length: 340mm. Minimum length = 310mm
- 2009+ Standard/SE Bonneville (cast mag wheels) stock length: 330mm. Minimum length = 310mm
- 2004+ Thruxton & Scrambler stock length: 360mm. Minimum length = 310mm
- Changing the shock length will affect vehicle handling
- Lowering rear of motorcycle more than 30mm in most cases is not recommended
- 10mm = 0.4″ 20mm = 0.8″ 30mm = 1.2″
- Minimum length available = 290mm
- Maximum length available = 370mm
- Standard spring rate is: 20Kg/cm. Softer 18Kg/cm & Heavier 23Kg/cm spring rates are available upon request.
- Springs are available in your choice of color: Polished SS or Black, and outside diameter: Slimline, Standard & Wideline.
- All shock orders are treated as a Special Order item and are built to each customer’s requirements.