- 2001-2008 Standard Bonneville with 1 piece riser clamp
- 2002-2008 T100 Bonneville with 1 piece riser clamp
- 2009+ T100 EFI Bonneville with 2 piece riser clamps (see Note below)
- 2002+ Bonneville America & Speedmaster (see Note below)
- 2009+ Thruxton EFI with 2 piece riser clamps (see Note below)
Will not fit Scrambler or 2009+ Standard & SE Bonneville with 7/8″ handlebars.
Uses all stock cables, wires and brake hose with above models.
NOTE: These handlebars are knurled (machined grooves at aid clamping down). On bikes with the one-piece “dogbone” handlebar riser clamp, the knurling is concealed. On bikes with split riser clamps, some knurling is visible. There are no threaded inserts on this handlebar.
The ends are hollow to accept bar-end mirrors or weights and come with black plastic end caps. There are no threaded inserts in this handlebar.
NOTE: The Chrome Western handlebars measure.
- 27-1/2″ wide
- 3-1/2″ rise
- 5″ pullback
- 5″ center section
- 1″ diameter
DOES NOT FIT 2016+ WATER-COOLED MODELS