[Courtesy of TTP]
Now you can buy a performance igniter unit with our highly acclaimed ignition advance maps installed for all carb model Triumph twins.
Our unit is “Plug & Play”, no programming and no need to figure out which maps to use. The correct maps for your bike are already installed, just position the unit, plug it in and away you go.
Our modified ignition advance curves have been dyno developed and modified in just the right places to give you more power & torque. Our curves don’t suffer from hot or cold start problems and have in-built technology to greatly reduce deceleration popping.
The stage 1 is for every bike, from a “bog standard” engine to an engine with improved induction and exhaust breathing.
Stage 2 (865/904 only)
The stage 2 remap is required for bikes using performance cams. Cams with a higher lift change the engine dynamics and you won’t gain the expected power increase without the correct ignition advance curve.
- TTP advance curves give smooth tractable power through the rev range.
- Increased rev limiter to 8500rpm.
- “Pop-Stop” – Technology built in to greatly reduce deceleration popping.
- TTP advance curves don’t suffer from problematic cold or warm starts.
- Industrial strength fitting kit.
- TTP 18 month warranty.