SEL-MOTION Motorsports project Goldenrod is a street tracker inspired build-up based on a 2001 Bonneville. The forks were polished to give the bike an early 70’s vibe. The gold & white paint also adds to the vintage look.
- Chassis: 2001 Bonneville
- Engine: 790cc with Keihin CR-II carbs, billet manifolds and air box elimination kit
- Exhaust: Staintune reverse cone mufflers on custom header pipes
- Chain & sprockets: RK X-ring chain with Supersprox 43T rear sprocket & Ejot 16 tooth front sprocket. Jenks chain guard
- Suspension: Hagon Nitro shocks with Hagon fork springs
- Brakes: EBC front floating rotor & EBC solid rear rotor. EBC HH pads with stainless steel braided hoses
- Tank: Stock tank with Monza cap and Pingel petcock. Stick-on parcel grid
- Wheels & Tires: Stock 19″ & 17″ wheels with Metzeler adventure/touring tires
- Lighting: Stock headlight on polished aluminum brackets. Reproduction 1965 Lucas tail light/number plate. Chrome LED eyelid indicators.
- Handlebars: Raaske Jota bars
- Mirrors: BellaCorse chrome oval mirrors
- Seat: Retro-Racer solo seat