SEL-MOTION Motorsports project Swiss Misfortune is a tribute to those Triumph twins that campaigned the AMA Flat Track series of the 60’s and early 70’s. The hand made aluminum fuel tank and seat capture the distinctive lines of those vintage race bikes. Race influences continue in the YSS piggyback shocks, Earl’s AN oil line fittings and Zard 2 into 1 header system.
- Platform: 2004 Triumph Bonneville T100
- Engine: 904cc Wiseco-equipped oil/air cooled vertical twin.
- Transmission: 5 speed, cut-down Bonneville America sprocket cover
- Carburetion: Keihin FCR 39mm carbs, jetted to match exhaust, long 790cc intake manifolds & Thruxton manifold spacers.
- Filters: BellaCorse air box elimination kit with extra large pod filters
- Exhaust System: Zard 2 into 1 Low Scrambler System, stainless steel.
- Front Suspension: Stock 41mm forks stripped of black paint and outfitted with Hyperpro progressively-wound fork springs and BellaCorse preload adjusters.
- Fork Brace: Norman Hyde
- Front Wheel/Tyre: Stock chrome wheel with 100/90-19 Michelin tire
- Front Brake: Pretech 6-piston caliper, Spiegler hose, EBC Pro-lite floating rotor & EBC HH pads. Span-adjustable brake lever
- Rear Suspension: YSS G366TRCL piggyback shocks with 17-25Nm springs. 340mm
- Rear Wheel/Tyre: Stock chrome wheel with 150/70-17 Michelin tire
- Rear Brake: Spiegler hose and EBC HH pads
- Handlebars: BellaCorse Flat Track Bars powdercoated black
- Grips: Beston GT Grips
- Instrumentation: Stock OE speedometer/dash
- Headlight: Stock 7″ headlight with wire stone guard
- Tail Light: LED cat’s eye lamp
- Turnsignals: Black Mini Cat’s Eye Indicators with amber lens
- Front Fender: Fiberglass, gloss black
- Rear Fender: Polished aluminum
- Fuel Tank: Polished aluminum with Monza cap
- Seat: Black vinyl cross-stitched