CNC Billet Folding Adjustable Levers
Fancy billet aluminum control levers are all the rage these days. Some are good, most are not-so-good. Enter these new fully adjustable aluminum control levers. What we like most about these levers the ability to adjust the length of the lever arm. The two-piece lever features a sliding “tip” that can be adjusted from stock-length long to race bike short.
Thinking ahead about possible crash damage, there is a hinge on the levers so they will swing up rather than break-off.
Span adjustment is achieved through a traditional multi-click rotary 6-position lever.
Note that the clutch & brake levers are complete lever assemblies with cable attachment, not just a replacement lever arm as with some other designs. Multiple versions insure that it will fit all years and models of Hinckley Triumph 800 & 900 twins.
NOTE: These levers are NOT manufactured by Triumph Motorcycles. The use of the name Triumph is purely for model fitment designation.
Fits: Applications for all years of Hinckley Twins originally equipped with 7/8″ or 1″ handlebar & controls:
- 2001 – 2008 Standard & T100 Bonneville – Carbs (1″ controls)
- 2009 – 2015 Bonneville T100 – EFI (1″ controls)
- 2009 – 2015 Thruxton – EFI (1″ controls)
- 2009 – 2015 Bonneville with Mag Wheels – EFI (7/8″ controls)
- 2004 – 2008 Thruxton – Carbs (7/8″ controls)
- 2006 Scrambler – Carb or EFI (7/8″ controls)
- 2016 Water Cooled Street Twin 900 (7/8″ controls)
- 2016 Water Cooled T120 (1″ controls)
- 2017 Water Cooled T100 (1″ controls)
NOTE: 1″ controls have the one-piece front brake master cylinder with trapezoid-shaped cap. 7/8″ controls have the two-piece master cylinder with remote brake fluid reservoir.