Hagon Nitro Piggyback Shocks for Triumph Twins
$859.99 – $979.99
Hagon’s top-of-the-line offering for most models of Hinckley twins are these lovely high performance shocks called the Nitro’s. High tech polished stainless steel bodies features your choice of polished natural silver or satin black anodized aluminum top & bottom mounts and pre-load nut. Springs are polished stainless steel and are offered in optional black powder coating.
SPECIAL OFFER: Add Hagon’s matching progressively-wound fork springs for only $120 when purchased with shocks. A savings of $30.
Hagon Nitro Performance Piggyback Shocks
These rebuildable shocks feature:
- Available length: 340, 350, 360, 370mm, 380mm & 390mm
- 10 Click Adjustable Dampening
- 38mm Piston
- 18mm Hard Chrome Piston Rod
- Choice of Silver or Black Anodized Aluminum Parts
- Fully Adjustable Spring Preload
- Hi-Tech Shim Stack Dampening System
- Remote “Piggyback” Reservoir
- Polished Stainless Steel Bodies
- Polished Stainless Steel Springs
- Optional Black Springs
For use with any model of Hinckley twin, and can be custom matched to each rider’s needs.
- Bonneville America/Speedmaster stock length: 320mm
- Standard/T100 Bonneville 790/865 stock length: 340mm
- Thruxton & Scrambler 790/865 stock length: 360mm
- Street Twin/T120 Bonneville 900/1200 stock length: 350mm
- Thruxton 1200 stock length: 385mm
- Changing the shock length will affect vehicle handling
- Lowering rear of motorcycle more than 20mm in most cases is not recommended. Optional Stroke Restrictors required at additional cost.
- 10mm = 0.4″, 20mm = 0.8″, 30mm = 1.2″
- All custom shocks are considered a Special Order.
Imported direct from England.
DOES NOT FIT: Triumph Thruxton-R, Speed Twin or Scrambler 1200 (all models with aluminum swing arm).