Hagon Nitro Piggyback Shocks for Triumph Twins
$769.99 – $869.99
Hagon’s top-of-the-line offering for most models of Hinckley twins are these lovely high performance shocks called the Nitro’s.
SPECIAL OFFER: Add Hagon’s matching progressively-wound fork springs for only $100 when purchased with shocks. A savings of $34.
Hagon Nitro Performance Piggyback Shocks
These rebuildable shocks feature:
- Available length: 340, 350, 360, 370mm, 380mm & 390mm
- 10 Click Adjustable Dampening
- 38mm Piston
- 18mm Hard Chrome Piston Rod
- Choice of Silver or Black Anodized Aluminum Parts
- Fully Adjustable Spring Preload
- Hi-Tech Shim Stack Dampening System
- Remote “Piggyback” Reservoir
- Polished Stainless Steel Bodies
- Polished Stainless Steel Springs
- Optional Black Springs
For use with any model of Hinckley twin, and can be custom matched to each rider’s needs.
- Bonneville America/Speedmaster stock length: 320mm
- Standard/T100 Bonneville 790/865 stock length: 340mm
- Thruxton & Scrambler 790/865 stock length: 360mm
- Street Twin/T120 Bonneville 900/1200 stock length: 350mm
- Thruxton 1200 stock length: 385mm
- Changing the shock length will affect vehicle handling
- Lowering rear of motorcycle more than 30mm in most cases is not recommended
- 10mm = 0.4″, 20mm = 0.8″, 30mm = 1.2″
- All custom shocks are considered a Special Order.
Imported direct from England. Please allow two weeks for delivery.