Hagon Nitro Shocks for Triumph Twins
$604.99 – $724.99
Imported direct from England. Please contact us in advance for delivery ETA.
Hagon’s top-of-the-line offering for all models of Hinckley twins are these lovely high performance shocks called the Nitro’s. High-tech polished stainless steel shock bodies with anodized aluminum fittings in your choice of polished natural silver or satin black. Weight-matched springs are polished stainless steel and offered with optional black powder coating.
Phone-in orders always welcomed.
SPECIAL OFFER: Add Hagon’s matching progressively-wound fork springs for only $120 when purchased with shocks. A savings of $30.
Hagon Nitro Performance Shocks
These rebuildable shocks feature:
- Available length: 290, 300, 310, 320, 330, 340, 350, 360 & 370mm
- 10 Click Adjustable Dampening
- 38mm Piston
- 18mm Hard Chrome Piston Rod
- Choice of Silver or Black Anodized Aluminum Parts
- Fully Adjustable Spring Preload
- Hi-Tech Shim Stack Dampening System
- Polished Stainless Steel Bodies
- Polished Stainless Steel Springs
- Optional Black Springs ( $39)
For use with any model of Hinckley twin, and can be custom matched to each rider’s needs. For non-stock length to lower or raise your bike, please call-in your order.
- Bonneville America/Speedmaster stock length: 320mm
- Standard/T100 Bonneville 790/865 Air-Cooled stock length: 340mm
- Thruxton & Scrambler 790/865 Air-Cooled stock length: 360mm
- Street Twin/T120 Bonneville 900/1200 Water-Cooled stock length: 350mm
- Thruxton 1200 Water-Cooled stock length: 385mm (370mm maximum length available, even 10mm increments)
- Changing the shock length will affect vehicle handling
- Lowering rear of motorcycle more than 20mm in most cases is not recommended
- 10mm = 0.4″, 20mm = 0.8″, 30mm = 1.2″
- All custom shocks are considered a Special Order.
- Does Not Fit: Thruxton-R, Speed Twin or Street Scrambler 1200 Water-Cooled
Imported direct from England. Please contact us in advance for delivery ETA. Price shown is for a pair of shocks.
There are no reviews yet.