Ikon 7614 Aluminum Performance Shocks for Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor & Continental GT
$594.99 – $644.99
The Ikon model 7614 aluminum Dial-a-Ride shocks offers light-weight constructions with loads of sustainability. A infinitely-adjustable threaded pre-load allows you to compensate for weight variations like a passenger and/or luggage. The Dial-a-Ride damping adjustment allows you to fine tune the ride quality. Available with your choice of chrome or black springs, with or without dust caps. Always advisable to phone-n your order for more personalized service. 248-569-2850
Description[Courtesy of Ikon Suspension]
The 7614 series Aluminum are Ikon’s high-performance suspension units for twin shock bikes, favored by racers and street riders looking for superior specification.
Fitted to the Isle of Man Classic TT winning Atkins-Greeves and seen on the racetracks of America.
- #Externally threaded aluminum body for precision spring pre-load settings (spanner included)
- Improved cooling under racing conditions and lighter weight
- 4 position finger adjustable Dial-a-Ride rebound damping
- Nitrogen charged
- Fully re-valvable / re-buildable design
- Standard Black Springs, optional Chrome Springs