Thruxton-R Fork Springs & Revalve Kit
From Italy’s Matris dampers comes yet again, an innovative and performance oriented suspension upgrade at a modest price. For you Thruxton R owners who think things can’t get much better (front suspension-wise), Matris offers this upgrade kit which includes:
- Specific rider’s weight matched competition-grader fork springs (linear rate)
- New improved shim stacks and pistons
- Compression valve spring
- Low stiction seals
This kit can be installed by the experienced DIY’er, or by a professional shop in under 3 hours and is reversible. CALL FOR AVAILABILITY: (248) 569-2850
Description[Courtesy of Matris Dampers]
Upgrade for the fork hydraulic valves of “BPF” System Showa fork 41 & 43 mm.
• Billet Alluminium 7075 piston with pre-asssembled Compression and Rebound dedicated shims stack.
• Sealing bands with high sliding coefficent.
• Specific compression valve spring (as replacement of the original one)
• Set of linear spring in Si-Cr alloy Steel, available in different rates, specific for the different bike models and the driver weigth, for a total custom.