Basic Air Box Elimination Kit for Triumph Bonneville & Thruxton
$199.99 – $359.98
Basic Air Box Elimination Kit for Triumph Bonneville & Thruxton. Fit 2001-2015* air-cooled 790cc & 865cc Standard Bonneville, Bonneville T100, Bonneville SE & Thruxton models. Requires optional carburetor jets, EFI reprogramming data cable or a BoosterPlug.
Frequently Bought Together
Basic Air Box Elimination Kit for Triumph Bonneville & Thruxton.
This basic kit includes an aluminum battery tray with all the necessary mounting points for attached hardware such as the fuse block, relays and master cylinder reservoir. A large rear splash guard keeps water & debris off the back of your engine.
Large foam pod filters fit stock Keihin CVK carburetors as well as out CR-II & FCR39 carb kits. These filters have a lifetime warranty and are washable for reuse.
Also included is a basic Secondary Air Injection Elimination kit, foam breather filter and filter clamps.
Four kits are offered for your convenience:
- Basic Kit – Battery Tray, Pod Filters, Breather Filters & Mounting Hardware
- Basic Kit with Jets – Add to Basic Kit a matched jet kit for carburetor engines
- Basic Kit with Data Cable – Add to Basic Kit an EFI reprogramming cable (download maps)
- Basic Kit with BoosterPlug – Add to Basic Kit a BoosterPlug for EFI engines (alternative to reprogramming)
This kit fits:
- 2001-2008 Triumph Bonneville & Bonneville T100 with carburetors
- 2004-2008 Triumph Thruxton with carburetors
- 2009-2016* Triumph Bonneville T100 & Bonneville SE with Electronic Fuel Injection
- 2009-2016* Triumph Thruxton with Electronic Fuel Injection
- 2007-2016* Triumph Scrambler with carbs or EFI – NOTE: There are no provisions for securing the right-side side cover. End user will need to make their own bracket, use T100-style cover or no cover at all.