Western – 1″ Handlebars for Triumph Bonneville
The factory stock Bonneville handlebars have a look that may be fine on a child’s moped, but look somewhat out of place on a classic British motorbike. These BellaCorse Western Bars are dimensionally very similar to the stock handlebars, but feature a far more graceful organic look to the bends and mimic the handle-bars that were on US-spec Triumphs of the 1960’s & 1970’s.
Please note that for use with bar-end mirrors, weights or trim caps, the throttle grip & sleeve must be shortened approx. 1/4″. Hand grips that wrap around the ends of the bars are recommended.
- 2001-2008 Standard Bonneville with 1 piece riser clamp
- 2002-2008 T100 Bonneville with 1 piece riser clamp
- 2009-2015 T100 EFI Bonneville with 2 piece riser clamps (see Note below)
- 2002-2015 Bonneville America & Speedmaster (see Note below)
- 2009-2015 Thruxton EFI with 2 piece riser clamps (see Note below). Requires Extended Cables & Brake Hose Kit BCE-075
Will not fit Scrambler or 2009 Standard & SE Bonneville with 7/8″ handlebars.
Uses all stock cables, wires and brake hose with above models (except Thruxton).
NOTE: These handlebars are knurled (machined grooves at aid clamping down). On bikes with the one-piece “dogbone” handlebar riser clamp, the knurling is concealed. On bikes with split riser clamps, some knurling is visible. There are no threaded inserts on this handlebar.
The ends are hollow to accept bar-end mirrors or weights and come with black plastic end caps. There are no threaded inserts in this handlebar.
NOTE: The Chrome Western handlebars measure.
- 27-1/2″ wide
- 3-1/2″ rise
- 5″ pullback
- 5″ center section
- 1″ diameter
DOES NOT FIT 2016 WATER-COOLED MODELS