K&N Air Filter for Triumph Water-Cooled Twins
|Air Filter Shape||Panel|
|Filter Material||Cotton Gauze|
|Height||1.5 in (38 mm)|
|Outside Length||5.406 in (137 mm)|
|Outside Width||4.156 in (106 mm)|
|Package Contents||1 Air Filter|
|Product Style||Panel Air Filter|
|Weight||0.7 lb (0.3 kg)|
|Filter Re-Oiling Amount||0.34 oz (10 ml)|
|Product Box Height||9.69 in (246 mm)|
|Product Box Length||7.72 in (196 mm)|
|Product Box Width||1.75 in (44 mm)|
Description[Courtesy of K&N Engineering]
- Designed to provide increased horsepower and torque
- Pleated media provides a large filtration area offering long service intervals
- Multiple layers of woven cotton gauze media offers excellent filtration
- Application specific base seal and sealing bead
- Made in the USA for over 40 years
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready to ride!
- Million-Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N TB-9016 Replacement Air Filter fits some Triumph Bonneville T120, Triumph Bonneville T120 Black, Triumph Street Cup, Triumph Street Scrambler, and Triumph Street Twin models.
K&N’s high-flow air filters are available as a replacement for your stock motorcycle air filter element. They are custom engineered to fit your specific application and are designed to provide low restriction and increased performance, while providing excellent engine protection for your motorcycle.