Gazi VMX Sport-X Shocks for Triumph Thruxton 1200
Manufactured in 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and hard anodized for great looks and long life. The springs are powder coated gloss black and are available in 3 rates to match the lightest solo rider to the 2-up long distance tourer.
The Gazi VMX Sport-X features:
VMX Sport-X offer light weight modular construction with advanced features such as threaded pre-load, rebound damping adjustment and length adjustability.
The Sport-X offers top-of-the-line construction with larger piston & shaft, as well as rebound damping adjustment. Their extra long length is idea for the 2016+ Triumph Thruxton 1200.
Available Overall Lengths: 380mm, 390mm, 400mm, 410mm (longer on special order)
- Premium level of performance featuring maximum adjustability. Suitable for off road, enduro and motocross twin shock applications.
• Standard Length 380mm
• 100mm of travel
• 15mm shaft
• 40mm Piston
• Separate Compression and Rebound Adjustment
• Precise Thread Adjustable Spring Preload
• +5mm length adjustment
• Nitrogen Charged
• Aluminum Construction
• High Performance Fluid
• Premium Quality Shims and Valving
• Latest Spring Manufacturing Technology
• Extreme Duty Hard Anodizing
• Body Color Titanium or Black
• Spring Color Black
• Fully Rebuildable
Fits: 2016+ Thruxton and Thruxton R (note: Thruxton stock length is 385mm).
PLEASE CALL or WRITE to CHECK AVAILABILITY and FITMENT