Hagon Nitro Shocks for Triumph Twins
$591.99 – $777.99
Hagon’s top-of-the-line offering for all models of Hinckley twins are these lovely high performance shocks called the Nitro’s.
NOTE: On-Line customers will receive an email questionnaire asking rider & passenger’s weight to allow us to select the most appropriate spring rate. Â Phone-in orders always welcomed.
SPECIAL OFFER: Add Hagon’s matching progressively-wound fork springs for only $100 when purchased with shocks. A savings of $34.
Hagon Nitro Performance Shocks
These rebuildable shocks feature:
- 10 Click Adjustable Dampening
- 38mm Piston
- 18mm Hard Chrome Piston Rod
- Choice of Silver or Black Anodized Aluminum Parts
- Fully Adjustable Spring Preload
- Hi-Tech Shim Stack Dampening System
- Polished Stainless Steel Bodies
- Polished Stainless Steel Springs
- Optional Black Springs ( $39)
For use with any model of Hinckley twin, and can be custom matched to each rider’s needs.
- Bonneville America/Speedmaster stock length: 320mm
- Standard/T100 Bonneville 790/865 stock length: 340mm
- Thruxton & Scrambler 790/865 stock length: 360mm
- Street Twin/T120 Bonneville 900/1200 stock length: 350mm
- Thruxton 1200 stock length: 385mm
- Changing the shock length will affect vehicle handling
- Lowering rear of motorcycle more than 30mm in most cases is not recommended
- 10mm = 0.4″, 20mm = 0.8″, 30mm = 1.2″
- Non-stock lengths are considered a Special Order.
Imported direct from England. Please allow two weeks for delivery.