Superbars 1″ Handlebars for Triumph Bonneville
Superbars are a direct replacement for your stock handlebars. The Superbars offer a 2″ rise, a 3″ pullback and are 29.5″ wide for a more sporty riding position. The handlebars feature 1″ Outside Diameter cold-rolled mandrel bent steel, quality show chrome plated. The ends of these handlebars are hollow and come with black plastic end-caps.
Note: For use with bar-end mirrors, weights or trim caps, the throttle grip & sleeve must be shortened approx. 1/4″. Â Hand grips that wrap around ends of bars are recommended.
- 2001-2008 Standard Bonneville with 1 piece riser clamp
- 2002-2008 T100 Bonneville with 1 piece riser clamp
- 2009-2015 T100 EFI Bonneville with 2 piece riser clamps (see Note below)
- 2002-2015 Bonneville America & Speedmaster (see Note below)
- 2009-2015 Thruxton EFI with 2 piece riser clamps (see Note below)
Will not fit Scrambler or 2009 Standard & SE Bonneville with 7/8″ handlebars. (See BCC-167 7/8″ Bars)
NOTE: These handlebars are knurled (machined grooves at aid clamping down). On bikes with the one-piece “dogbone” handlebar riser clamp, the knurling is concealed. On bikes with split riser clamps, some knurling is visible. There are no threaded inserts on the handlebar.
LIMITEDÂ FITMENT on 2016 WATER-COOLED MODELS. Inquire for details.