Vintage-looking Round Mirrors
Think your factory stock mirrors are a bit too ‘Japanese looking’ for your tastes? These very vintage-looking mirrors are just the trick and are offered in two (2) versions:Â “British” Round Mirror with Long Stem & “British” Round Mirror with Short Stem
The 4″ Round Mirrors with Long Stems have a very distinctive 60s British look with a small diameter stem featuring a steeper-than-stock bend in the stems that places the mirror head lower and further-out than the stock mirrors.
The 4″ Round Mirrors with Short Stems are perfect for use with high-rise handlebars such as out Highlander Bars, or for those seeking a tucked-in Bobber-look.
Each mirror pair comes with special adapters to fit the following models that are originally equipped with 1″ handlebar controls:
- 2001-2008 Standard 790/865 Bonneville Carbs
- 2002-2008 T100 Bonneville 790/865 Carbs
- 2009-2015 Â T100 Bonneville 865 EFI
- 2016 Water-Cooled T100 900
- 2016 Water-Cooled T120 1200
- 2009-2015 Thruxton EFI 865
- 2002-2015 America & Speedmaster 790/865
- All years Rocket III & 2010 Thunderbird
Sorry, these mirrors do not fit models originally equipped with 7/8″ handlebar controls.
SOLD IN MATCHED LEFT & RIGHT PAIRS.